Sunday 29 January 2012

My Contents Page

After how many attempts of trying to create the best front cover that I possibly could, I decided to used front cover 2. This is because I feel it is the best one out of the two drafts, as it looks the most professional and links in with the front cover more (as both are simplistic, yet more effective). Furthermore, I think this contents page would appeal more to my target audience as it covers everything they asked for in the "focus group" interview I carried out during the week. In comparison to my other contents page, this one tells you precisely what is inside, before reading the stories. Additionally, instead of showing all the pictures on the front cover (like number 1) the audience is more likely to want to read and find out what "Miss Understanding" is about and all of the other "Miss" titles on the page, as they may be unsure what each one might mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment