Sunday 29 January 2012

My Front Cover



Conclusion:
Overall, I felt that out of the two pictures in my "first drafts", I preferred image 2. This is because there is more space for the text to fit on the second image, whereas on the first image, the text overlaps making it look less clear. Even though they have a similar layout, I think that with just Neha on her own the picture looks more like a front cover for a school magazine.


Reflection:

  • Masthead: I realised that maybe the title doesn't stand out as much as it should do and the reader may get confused to which is the title as it is not fully across the top. Additionally, there is too much space between the "Rumour" and the "Has It" which seems to separate the title too much, indicating that the words may be separate. Therefore, I will take on board these mistakes and ensure that the title stands out more on my front cover of my music magazine, so the reader won't get confused.

2 comments:

  1. Your work so far is excellent Catherine, very well done and keep it up! Incidentally, what is the title of your magazine..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's "Rumour Has It" but i'll do a reflection box, so I can improve on that when I do my coursework late on :)

    ReplyDelete