Friday 24 February 2012

Acoustic Music Videos

I thought that it would be a good idea to get an insight of some acoustic style songs in the style that my magazine will promote. Plus, I just happen to love these songs too! Here are a few artists that I may wish to include in my cover stories on my front cover or contents page. Enjoy :)





Conclusion:
After watching and listening to these songs, and a variety more from this genre, I discovered that most of them are set in either the countryside or in natural looking settings. Therefore, I think that I should stick to this convention of keeping my images taken in either fields, or by some trees, on a sunny day. Additionally, the singers are smiling in these videos, connoting a happy atmosphere, making the individual listening to their music, all warm and fussy inside. Even though I am not making a music video, I believe it is important that when I take pictures of my model, she should be smiling, to make my target market feel these emotions, like they would, listening to an acoustic song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment