Tuesday 21 February 2012

Understanding Audience



Whilst doing some research, I found this information about how to understand your target audience. As I have now a rough idea of what age to aim my music magazine at, I think I should take into consideration about these questions when making my media publication:

·         Analysis: Who are they?
·         Understanding: What is their understanding of the subject?
·         Demographics: What are their age, gender, background, profession, and so forth.
·         Interest: Why are they interested in your topic?
·         Environment: Where will they be reading, and what are the conditions?
·         Needs: What do they need from you?
·         Customisation: Do you need to adjust things for any special needs or interests of specific audience segments?
·         Expectations: What does your audience expect? Do they already have some questions they want you to answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment