Saturday 18 February 2012

My Chosen Genre

After analysing 3 magazine front cover, contents page and double page page, I decided that I want to do something more out of the ordinary, that isn't the most popular genre in the music industry.Therefore, I decided to look back at the variety of music genres in the industry to help me come to a decision. Once finding out all the genres that aren't so publicly marketed like Pop, Rock and Indie, I came to the conclusion of choosing between Reggae, Country, Acoustic, Folk and Classical. Overall, I believe that I have more knowledge on Acoustic music, as I listen to a variety of artists from that genre and feel more comfortable creating a publication for my main task! Not only this, but I believe that the genre of acoustic music is becoming increasingly popular and therefore, I feel I should create a new acoustic magazine, as there aren't that many out there at this moment in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment