Monday 27 February 2012

Inspirational Photos

Whilst doing some research for my previous blogs, such as my mood board and artist research, I came across several pictures that I liked the look of that might inspire me, when I take my photo for my magazine. These pictures are possible poses that my model could pull, which would convey the certain ideologies I would like to create...
Conclusion:
Out of all these photos, the natural imagery seems to be a typical convention portrayed throughout, which I think I should definitely stick to as it reflects the music genre. Another ideology that I will take into consideration when taking my photos, is the use of direct mode of address. The majority of photos use eye contact, which I believe will intrigue the audience to read the magazine and make it look more effective. So I will take pictures of my model with direct mode of address and without to see which one looks best. I believe the picture of Kate Walsh playing her guitar is good as is genuinely looks like she is playing her instrument, however, by the picture being inside, doesn't represent the genre as much as they ones in fields and captured outside, on a sunny day. Therefore, I shall take these reflections, when choosing my locations to take my pictures for my front cover, contents page and double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment