Monday 26 March 2012

Comparing My First Drafts Against My Seconds Drafts

I thought it would be easier to see all the changes I have made to my second drafts from my firsts by comparing them against each other. Therefore, I will place them side by side (so show the before and after stage of each draft) so you can see the improvements I have made.


Front Cover:


Due to the fact that I didn't know which one to chose from my first drafts I have uploaded each one putting the old ones on the left and the second drafts on the right below.

Contents Page:


      
Double Page Spread:
Throughout my post I have been putting the pictures side by side so you can see the comparisons, however, I am unable to put the images next to each other, I will place the first draft on top and the second draft below.


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment