Wednesday 7 March 2012

Questions To Ask For My Double Page Spread Q&A Interview

After looking on the internet to get inspiration for some questions for my double page spread article (that I mentioned in my previous and decision post) I have decided to make my double page spread in a Q&A format. I have came up with a list of questions that you usually will find in the music magazine questions and answers interviews, as well as making up some random ones up in my head. Depending on how much room I have for my article on my double page spread, will depend on how many questions I actually do include later on...



How does it feel to be recognised as the new star of 2012?


Speaking of the whirlwind year you’ve had, what has changed the most for you?


How does it feel everyone knowing your name? or are you use to be so popular?


Have you ever had any confidence issues, to stop you from choosing this carer?

So when did you realise that you wanted to be a singer?


How would you say music has influenced you?


Talking of your songs, where did you get the inspiration for your new single “......." and your debut album?

If you could work with anyone in this music industry, who would it be and why?

What advice would you give to individuals out there who,would like to be a big are you are?

Finally, tell us a bit about your new single and album!


Conclusion:
Overall, I like the questions that I have come up with, as I believe these are the sort of questions you would ask for a new comer artist on the block. I will most probably use all of the questions, when it comes to making up my article, I may adapt some questions to the story I want to tell and convey in my interview. If I have room to make up and write more questions, I will but it all depends on the layout I choose and how much space I have for the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment