Monday 12 March 2012

Contents Article Ideas

After thinking of what would attract my audience to my magazine, I decided to think about what sell lines to include for my publication. Looking back at what I what I have written in my previous post, I came up with some names to call each article. At first I wanted to keep the same theme of having each feature, replaced by a song from an acoustic artist, to link in with the theme. However, I couldn't find lyrics to fit in with the features I wanted to include in my magazine. Therefore, I tried to use play on words with my title "Tuned In" and use some songs from artists e.g. "wordplay" is by Jason Mraz and "speak now" by Taylor Swift, as I was unable to play on my mast head for more than a couple of features. Overall, I came up with these names for my article I want to include an a brief description that I will probably place underneath on my contents page.

·         Retune Your ears – Hear the latest acoustic singles and albums out this month
·         Heads Up – Tuned In give the heads up on the latest talent on the block
·         Mia Melloway – Meet the girl behind the guitar in this exclusive interview!
·         Jason Mraz – His most honest and inspiring interview ever!
·         Gig Guide – Tuned In tunes in to find you where the best gigs are at this month
·         Speak Now – Have your say!
·         Wordplay – Guess the lyrics quiz
·         The Brits – Who’s nominated this year?
·         John Mayer – Find out what he’s up to this year!
·         Performance Tips – Guaranteed to make you succeed!
·         Tuned In Top Tips – Acoustic artists aspiring advice
·         Your Song – Create your own song competition to win Taylor Swift Tickets
·         Free Acoustic Compilation CD – Top Tunes from Top Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment