Friday 30 March 2012

Third Drafts Feedback

I decided to show the same people (from my target audience) who I asked for my second draft feedback to see what they think to the improvements I made made since they last saw it. Overall the feedback was positive, as they thought I had taken on board everything they said previously and the newest drafts looked more like a realistic acoustic magazine. Now the believe there are minor details and changes that I need to sort out in order to create the best publication I can. Here is a brief to do list, which I need to make sure I do for my final drafts:

  • Try and make the mast head stand out more on the page (as it is the main thing the audience will look at)
  • Make the "Britain's Newest Acoustic Magazine" more readable.
  • Change font colours if necessary.
  • Make the contents page more acoustic like, as at the moment I think there is something missing to make it look more realistic and fit in with the typical conventions.
  • Add something in the space where the old pull out use to be.
  • Add page numbers in!

No comments:

Post a Comment