Saturday 3 March 2012

Photoshoot

As it was a lovely sunny day (despite the wind blowing my hair in every direction possible!), I decided it would be the best opportunity to take my photos for my music magazine. I ensured that I took lots of pictures in a variety of poses for either my front cover, contents page and double  page spread, as with the good ol' British weather you never know when the sun will come out again next! I was going to ask one of my friends to be my model, as she is a keen musician and loves her music, so she would have been the best person to model for me. However, as she lives quite a while away, it's hard to find time when we both are free, so I decided to do it myself, even though I wasn't keen on the idea of doing at first, it would probably be easier! In the end, I took over a hundred photos, but cut it down to my favourite 30 and will decide later on, which ones to use for my first drafts and in the final piece. I think overall, I have tried to include everything that I possibly could that my target audience would like to see in a magazine, as I thought the variety of shots, in different locations with the mise-en-scene gave it that acoustic feel I was aiming for. Below, are all of my original photos, unedited, that I will test out and see which ones look best for which purpose in the magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment