Monday 5 March 2012

Fonts

Currently, I am in the process of searching for fonts for my masthead of my magazine. After an hour or so searching dafont's website I have narrowed into down 5 that all resemble either music or the acoustic genre that I am making.


Out of all the fonts, I think I prefer font number 3, as it represent nature, with the swirls of flowers that is incorporated in this font and also it is a rather simple but effective font that links in with the idea I'm thinking of trying to achieve wen making my front cover. Even though, I like how the first, third and fourth all have some element of music used in the font, some are too over the top and the other (last one) doesn't start with a capital letter, which I'm not so keen on. I was rather torn between font 2 and 3, as the second one, although is looks rather sketchy you could agree that the font is "tuning" itself which would link with my title of my magazine "Tuned In". I may end up changing my mind if the second font looks better than the first but for now, font number 3 will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment