Saturday 3 March 2012

Shooting Schedule

I thought that it would be a good idea to make a do list and create a shooting schedule for my photo shot later on, as it’ll help me stick to my timing and knowing my I’ll forget something if I don’t! As I won’t be taking my computer with me, I thought jotting the list down by hand (even though my handwriting is a little messy!) would be a more portable and easier way of carrying it around with my so I don’t forget anything. Unfortunately, Erin, who was going to be my model, is unable to do the photo shoot for me this weekend, as she has other commitments. Therefore, I guess I’ll just have to do it myself, as it is a bit short notice to ask anyone else to do it. I would wait another week to ask her to do it, but you never know what the weather will be like so I think I’ll take the opportunity whilst I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment